K-J Fasteners is equipped with a complete captive CNC machine shop specializing in threaded special fasteners and industrial components. We also have extensive in house and outsourcing of a broad range of secondary capabilities: deburring, forming, bending, laser cutting, welding, punching, shearing, heat treating, plating, grinding, patching, magnetic particle inspection to name a few.
- A captive, in-house machine shop highlighting CNC and secondary capabilities.
- Comprehensive list of quality assurance and testing services.
- Custom packaging, and special bagging.
- In-house local delivery service and excellent negotiated freight agreements on bulk and/or out-of-town shipments.
- Inventory management systems.
- On line tracking of your shipments.
- Prototype development and design assistance. Solutions for a wide range of applications.
- Purchase over the WEB using our P.O.Form ("Rapid Quote"-see main menu).
- Rush orders and quick turnaround alterations (your product or ours off the shelf).
- Technical support
- Laser Cutting
- Mig/Tig Welding
- Numerous other secondary services are also available
- Spot Welding
We work with all materials including:
- 17-4 PH
- Alloy 225
- Copper Nickel
- High Alloys
- Naval Bronze
- Nylon and Plastics
- Silicone Bronze
- Sintered/Casted Metals
- Stainless Steel
- CAD Files
- PDF Files
As always, your prized possessions are in good hands with KJ's Quality Management System Certified to ISO 9001-2015